Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i am Matthew, im new to this site...forums and to cars lol.
i have a new 2011 HB versa 1.8L i bought two weeks ago and i joined this site to get some new light in customizing this awesome vehicle! im very interested in learning more about performance enhancement (for cars!), and also adding to the body. right now my versa has nothing done to it but i have ideas. thx!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome Matt! [sorry couldn't resist] Glad to have you on board! If you live in snowy area, don't lower it tooooomuch, or go with drastic body kit. Pics! Where ya from? 08v

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome to the community. You'll find that everyone is very helpful here.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hello welcome to nvf what color you get and what are your thoughts on what you want to do with it.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
welcome! after you had the car awhile vote in the poll about mpgs if you get a chance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx im currently in atlanta =) at work if i reply slow lol. its a white HB and ill post pics later because im sure u can find dozens of cars that look mines on the nissan site lol (nothing done atm) but im thinking a body kit im not sure which or how because im totally new to this, something sporty and clean looking, im 19 and im a soldier so i want it to look aggressive. but def spoiler tints skirts whole body and if i lower it how does it handle like on rough terrain i live in atlanta so im consitently moving fast and some of these roads r in poor condition

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thinking white and sky blue theme to it. have the ideas in my head. im not a mechanic so how much would these different things run me before i get into te engine stuff. @robj ok so far my gas has been awesome! about 200miles in less then a quarter

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts