·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums car looks good

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! 5 stars for the coilovers and wheels combo!

..and no haters here on NVF ;)
Thanks!
I noticed your profile says you're from jersey city.
I'm from jersey myself!
How's the car scene?

·
Registered
315 Posts
G

·
Here in JC, non existent lol
I'm from jersey too,,you need to get to raceway park,,they always have great shows there,,man I miss it,,,they have alot of cruise nites here but not any major car shows,,we have to go to atlanta :smilejap::smilejap::smilejap:

·
Registered
315 Posts
.....public transportation what i remember.
LOL

@crownabove - yeah that's where its at. :thumb2: But here in JC, none that I know of. I see a few slammed/modified Preludes and Civics here and there but no Versa love :(

@otooleplaysdrums - what's your tire specs?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Stupid low is the way to go...I checked out those Ksport coilovers, pretty tempting....but i think i'm just gonna stack some more cash and go with the bags dude.

Check it out:

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the versa life

JUST GOT MYSELF MY FIRST CAR AND IT IS A 2012 NISSAN VERSA
I LIVE IN TAMPA, FL

I am looking to make improvements on the interior and the system any suggestions drop em for me

lets come together :grouphug: and party :woot:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JUST GOT MYSELF MY FIRST CAR AND IT IS A 2012 NISSAN VERSA
I LIVE IN TAMPA, FL

I am looking to make improvements on the interior and the system any suggestions drop em for me

lets come together :grouphug: and party :woot:
I have a kenwood sound system in mine and love it. very good price to quality ratio.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome senor! I can't wait to get some coilovers myself..do the coilovers go higher than normal as well?
That's actually a good question. My fronts probably don't because I special ordered them with smaller springs. The rears however could probably give the car around 4" of wheel gap at max height.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.