Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all! I'm new here (obviously), and I'm happy to find a forum full of other Versa owners! Me, I've got a 2015 Nissan Versa Note that I bought at the end of 2016. Embarrassingly, I learned how to drive with my Versa Note at the ripe old age of 35 (hey, better late than never, right?) and got my license last July, and finally got to the 5000 mile mark the other day! I just got Lapis home from her first service, and ended up finding this forum after doing some searching on if it's possible to convert the headlights to daytime running lights (long story short: it's not, oh well).

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here, with other Versa owners! :) Here's a picture of my Lapis!

·
Registered
302 Posts
... if it's possible to convert the headlights to daytime running lights (long story short: it's not, oh well).
I would think people would be more interested in the reverse modification - disabling DRL. That was what I did to my Saturn. I am glad my Versa does not have DRL, otherwise I would be all over it.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hi all! I'm new here (obviously), and I'm happy to find a forum full of other Versa owners! Me, I've got a 2015 Nissan Versa Note that I bought at the end of 2016. Embarrassingly, I learned how to drive with my Versa Note at the ripe old age of 35 (hey, better late than never, right?) and got my license last July, and finally got to the 5000 mile mark the other day! I just got Lapis home from her first service, and ended up finding this forum after doing some searching on if it's possible to convert the headlights to daytime running lights (long story short: it's not, oh well).

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here, with other Versa owners! :) Here's a picture of my Lapis!

Wish you lots of luck with your car. Some really nice individuals here and I am sure that someone will chime in about the daytime running light question.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Ive had both and I prefer to disable them by pulling the fuse.

Its my experience it helps people better gauge your speed and distance before pulling out in front of you or cutting you off.

I think Canada has a DRL requirement, wonder if any of them have one and a solution vs just installing an aftermarket set?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts