Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... just introducing myself... my name is Cody.... I am the proud new owner of a 2012 Versa Special Edition... This is not the first Nissan iv had but it is the first Versa... i already have my wheels and springs just needing tires and someone to put them on... coming from 2009 rabbit and a 2001 civic and been more about the low and slow life then anything else my Versa will be stanced as my VW and Civic was... That is just my style... ha ha.. no pics yet my parents just got the car for my bday and im currently in Oklahoma city where as there in Dallas so ill be picking it up this weekend so pics soon... I have so many questions about this car once again im not so much into the go fast goodies but the look good goodies so if anyone knows any places where i can find any carbon fiber anything... iv seen a couple nice looking OE or JDM front lips also.... but have no idea where to buy them... if anyone knows please lmk...! Thanks guys! And pics soon!:banana: Oh if any of you guys are in the Dallas or Oklahoma City area hit me up and lets meet!!:chuckle:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is quick pic of my rims they are 16x7 Drag DR20s.... they are not that color any more the guy i bought them off of painted them that color and is curently painting them gold with a black lip for me before i put the tires on... ill have pics of the car up tomorrow when i get to dallas... here is another pic of a black versa with some similar color style wheels that mine will look like also...

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here is quick pic of my rims they are 16x7 Drag DR20s.... they are not that color any more the guy i bought them off of painted them that color and is curently painting them gold with a black lip for me before i put the tires on... ill have pics of the car up tomorrow when i get to dallas... here is another pic of a black versa with some similar color style wheels that mine will look like also...

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
Can't wait to see what you have and your future mods. Welcome to the site

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to the nvf

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, forget the drags and get them meister lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys! sergmx yea i already know! the coilovers i want the D2 are a bit pricey right now but im working on saving up for them as we speak but the springs i got are some HnR, just for now until i finish saving for the D2s.... BlueV3r18 thanks was just a quick CL find for 200 bucks cant beat that! ha ha... Royzacsdad yea i know! how far are you from the city?? and sorry guys no pics yet car had to go back to the dealership to get somethings fixed before i could take it! The rear windows would not roll down for some reason and the the keys were not programed to the car, and they had to redo my tint in the rear hatch window.... so ill be picking it up next weekend... and ill be sure to get pics up of it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.