Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it goin everyone? Glad I finally found a forum specifically for Versas. Been waiting for this for a while. I'm on my 2nd Versa now. Probably going for a third this summer. My dad works at Nissan R&D in Michigan so I'm lucky enough to lease a new Versa every 6 months. Been driving Nissans since I was 15. So far I've owned a '92 Hardbody XE, '97 Maxima SE, '08 Versa 1.8SL, and '09 Versa 1.8S. Probably just going to get another SL next time around and buy it out. Great little cars, only complaint so far has been the mixed black/tan interior.

Unfortunately my baby is bone stock and has a nice dent in it, so no pictures for now. Plus winter in Michigan makes every car look like garbage.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome aboard SH1FT!

Indeed you are lucky to geta new lease on a regular basis... or is it unlucky cause you can't get to mod them? :p

Haven't heard much in the way of complaints on the mixed interior, interesting to note though!

See ya round the forums! :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
welcome to the community

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Welcome aboard SH1FT!

Indeed you are lucky to geta new lease on a regular basis... or is it unlucky cause you can't get to mod them? :p

Haven't heard much in the way of complaints on the mixed interior, interesting to note though!

See ya round the forums! :)
Lucky because I never get one with more than 15 miles on it lol. Unlucky if I ever want to mod it. Next one I'm just going to have to buyout the lease. I personally prefer an all black interior, that's why the mix of tan/black bothers me so much. Noticed it in the new Altima Coupe as well. Kinda ruined my plan of buying one.

My first Versa was a decked out red SL with the Nissan aero kit. Second is a base S with no options lol. Definitely going with black and the aero kit next time. Looks so much sexier.

Yes, Michigan weather blows donkey balls.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Hope to be able to contribute somehow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.