Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Cam. I am new to this site. I own a 2008 Nissan Versa that I purchased in 2007. Until recently I had not modified the car in any way; but recently i got something under my skin and did multiple things to the vehicle. So far everything I have done has been cosmetic but considering doing some performance upgrades.

BELOW IS VIDEO OF MY V

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very nice looking V. What controls the pulse of the lights if I may ask? Do you have it tied to your sound system?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
looking good welcome to the forum

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcome; yes i did the wheels myself (sanded, primed, black, gloss), I just did the brake calipers yesterday. Decided to stay legal with the tint (20F-30R).The LED underglow is by XKGLOW and actually does not even have to be hardwired. It does into cig outlet and has three different settings (solid, "breathe", and random pulse).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Thanks to all for the warm welcome; yes i did the wheels myself (sanded, primed, black, gloss), I just did the brake calipers yesterday. Decided to stay legal with the tint (20F-30R).The LED underglow is by XKGLOW and actually does not even have to be hardwired. It does into cig outlet and has three different settings (solid, "breathe", and random pulse).
Sounds good. I like your mods. Do you have anymoreu plans for it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.