Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my name is adam huaman my girlfriend is sarah we both drive this versa alot she saw it and liked it i fell in love with it, its a great car on gas i guess im the only one that has a versa that has done anything to one up here everyone else is old or on fort bragg! but we have re-done this versa 2 times now! 1st we had versa on the side of it and rockford 12s in it now we have done it one more time for this car show called drop jaw that is coming jan 2, 2010 and i think we have a chance so we are doing it all over for this we have now got a bigger system two 15s boss blades and 3000watt boss blade amp doing some blue L.E.D on the inside and some out side soon but what we got as a school car lol has now truned into this great V that we both love so much!!!!

GO NISSAN VERSA!

where here are some pics of the Versa

before

after

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
double post: how did you do the fog lights can you take pictures of them???
ill take pics and show u, u can go to walmart and get the lights for 20 buck and the wire and tape and window paint blue all for about 34 bucks thats everything ill take pics and show u how on here u could also add me on myspace.com/adamhuaman

email is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Car looks good. Sedans are taking over!!!! JK we got a long way to go :).

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
sorry to say, but i dont think it will ever go into production.... i mean after the carbon hatch fiasco we went through..... talk is cheap! but dont let that get you down.... there is a chance it could happen

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
no other reason then looks on our cars. The weight difference is so minute that the performance gain is probably nothing.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I guess every little bit helps. But I am betting just 30 lbs is maybe worth a 100th of a second on a quarter mile. Then again less weight over the front tires means less traction. I wouldn't mind seeing a test done. Weight does have alot to do with speed. Afterall my 1.6 with a 15hp disadvantage is practically as fast as the 1.8. I actualy think it is faster but no one wants to admit it :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.