Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new to the V world. I own a 2008 metallic silver hatchback, ive had it for 9 months now. Want to make the V my own so im looking for new ideas, being original is just not cool anymore! lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome to the family, what kind of ideas are you looking for? Looks, Performance, both?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Okay, here's what you do....hit up Canadian Tire or the WalMart.....and grab a set of bullet hole stickers. They add class AND attitude........and while you're at it, grab a set of spinners that attach to your hubcaps....

Hahaha I crack myself up!

But really though, don't do anything I just said. Less is more.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

I'm all for making the car your own! I have definitely done that to mine and love it! That's the beauty of owning your own car! Don't be afraid to be dif't !

Your Versa looks great so far !

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
i always say diffrent is better. Thinking of lowering it and tinting all the lights but dont know if it will look good. Any suggestions?
Headlights or tail lights? Or Both?

A lowered Versa looks amazing ... I personally am never gonna lower it because of the streets I drive through every day ... but if I didn't have to drive her daily, I would.

·
Registered
36 Posts
No problem :)... I never been a big fan on tinting the headlights doesn't make any sense to me lol but tail lights might look good on your car, but I wouldn't do neither or its way to overdone now in days... Save that money buy an intake you would love it...... BTW your from San Antone?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.