Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just thought I would say hey, I got a versa about a week ago, and I've been reading around here and I figured I would register.

It's a 1.8 S 2007 (6 Speed Manual) here is a picture

Nothing better for the moment, this is off my cell.

This isn't my first car, or my first Nissan (I have a 97 Maxima as well at the moment) But this is my first car newer than 2001, in the past year I have retired my 01 Neon and 97 Golf Diesel.

Hope to see you all around

PS the stuff on the rocker panels is the rust proofing!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Manual, the only way to fly:D Golf diesel was non-TDI? How many miles on that retiree? Welcome!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Guys, the golf was up around 360000 km and it was turbod (11psi all day every day:p) but not TDI and yeah all my cars I've had except the neon were manual, as for the snow haha yeah I'm from canada, the pic was in montreal where I use to live and where I bought the car (I went back just to buy it) and I live in the GTA, oh I just noticed you're in Hamilton, I'm right by in Oakville.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Guys, the golf was up around 360000 km and it was turbod (11psi all day every day:p) but not TDI and yeah all my cars I've had except the neon were manual, as for the snow haha yeah I'm from canada, the pic was in montreal where I use to live and where I bought the car (I went back just to buy it) and I live in the GTA, oh I just noticed you're in Hamilton, I'm right by in Oakville.
You are very close. Did you here? The weather network is calling for 10-15cms of snow for tomorrow. We have been having such beautiful weather here lately. I'm glad I didn't switch my tires yet. My brother lives in ottawa (he is right beside the Quebec border) and they got more snow yesterday. At least I've had a nice clean car for over a week now. I can't wait for the warmer weather to give her a full cleaning, clay and wax! If we have a GTA meet; you should attend. So far we have only been able to get blue and red Versa's to show up, lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Welcome dude!!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your engagement. :thumb2:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I drive to Burlington every day. I like the shifter quite a lot, but I find the clutch engagement a little abrupt. I had many diesel VWs, [and a manual neon too] but they're just too costly since TDIs came out. And maintenance for V is simpler and cheaper: no replacing timing belt, water pump, or glowplugs:D My fave VW was my 92 Jetta td, but tough to beat Versatility

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.