Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I like the Protege 5. Practical efficient corner-carver:DMore details on V! Welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Versa owner

Hi there:) We just purchased our new Versa yesterday after much research on other vehicles. We saw this car, and bought it. 2010 Versa hatchback SL with 2000 miles on it. Got it for a great price. We love this car so far.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Awsome P5, what happened to it? Congrats on your new (used) V.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, my P5 basically got destroyed when I decided to go into over the road trucking. I was usually out 8 to 10 weeks at a time and the wife decided she was gonna let the 17 yr. old boy drive my car. what a disaster the car turned out to be.

So any ways, I picked up my Versa today from the dealer. Excellent experience... The salesman did not push anything beyond the sale price. I get free car washes as many as I want and free inspections for the life of the car and a free 19" LED Hi Def TV.

2010 with 21044 miles when I picked it up. All for $13,590.00

Drove it home - 88 miles - Man what a sweet ride - I love it.

As to what I might do to it in the future as far as mods depends on our damn economy.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
As to what I might do to it in the future as far as mods depends on our damn economy.
Amen to that!

if I was single, no kid, man... my versa would be a brand new SL with every options!
costum wheels, bodykit.............. the versa would be my kid :biggrinjester:
no daycare, no diapers, no college fund :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I picked up my Versa today from the dealer. Excellent experience... The salesman did not push anything beyond the sale price. I get free car washes as many as I want and free inspections for the life of the car and a free 19" LED Hi Def TV.

2010 with 21044 miles when I picked it up. All for $13,590.00

Drove it home - 88 miles - Man what a sweet ride - I love it.
Glad to hear that. Hope you enjoy your V as much as I and most of us enjoy ours. Any pics?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
19" Hi Def TV???? which dealer is this, I want a TV too lol. Good buy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
No pics yet. I might take some this weekend, but it will be just the stock car for now.
Thanks for all the replies.

Today I filled her up and put on 106 miles and by the time I got home, the needle only dropped 1/8. This is awesome. I was driving my 04 F-250 before I got the V and was spending around 800 - 850.00 a month on gas. Today gas hit $3.85 in upstate NY

The dealer asked me if I wanted to trade it in. My response was, if I trade then I should get 2 Versa's or you'll be be giving me about $15,000.00 after the purchase of one. No deal, I wasn't going to get rid of the truck after paying $40,000.00 for it.

I have a 1/4 mile long driveway and have to plow it in the winter. Average snowfall here is about 296 in. per season.

Well, anyways, I love the V...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh, by the way, the T.V. doesn't work very well as a monitor which it said was good as a PC monitor with 16.7 million colors. The dealership is giving away these cheap tv's with every car purchase this month.
Sun Auto Warehouse in Chittenango, NY

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.