Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I'm new the the whole forum deal but hope to figure out lots of things with my versa! From the quirks to making it perfect for me! My versa is a 2009 red alert metallic 6 speed. Nothing special yet but I've had it for a year in October and I wanna start doing some mods on it!

·
Registered
613 Posts
welcome! search through the forums and im sure you'll find tons of mods that all of us have done :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the forum......nice color choice!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Welcome! :woot: Another Red Alert!
Have fun, I too don't have much done for my V yet.
So many ideas it's hard for me to decide what to choose etc.

*Peace* :blue flower:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone!! Definitely not one to take things to seriously! And I'm prob gonna stay away from the hello kitty paraphernalia not my style ;)

Only things that are definite mods I have in mind are rims(of course) nothing to flashy, and debadging! Maybe eventually gonna lower her a bit. Once I get the winter DD all set! Probably.gonna have more ideas the more I dabble in these forums :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there.
I'm new to this too!
My 2 cents on starting your build:
When I started mine, the best bang for buck I got was lowering springs.
I ordered a set of megan racing springs for $140.
They lowered the car about 2" which made it look so much better than stock,
and the stiffer spring rate made a world of difference in handling!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Thanks everyone!! Definitely not one to take things to seriously! And I'm prob gonna stay away from the hello kitty paraphernalia not my style ;)

Only things that are definite mods I have in mind are rims(of course) nothing to flashy, and debadging! Maybe eventually gonna lower her a bit. Once I get the winter DD all set! Probably.gonna have more ideas the more I dabble in these forums :)
haha, I saw Aaron's post about the HK!
My car is decked out in HK :D

Tint & debadging are good places to start :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Definitely a drop and wheels! If you go bigger with the wheels you will definitely need a drop! Debadging is easy... less than an hour tops. Use a piece of dental floss to get in behind the badges and wiggle it down to pull them off then just use some type of degreaser a rag and the residue will just wipe away.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Definitely a drop and wheels! If you go bigger with the wheels you will definitely need a drop! Debadging is easy... less than an hour tops. Use a piece of dental floss to get in behind the badges and wiggle it down to pull them off then just use some type of degreaser a rag and the residue will just wipe away.
Thanks for the advice!!

Now kinda looking for advice on rims....I'm thinking some like the ones I had on my R design. Just simple 5 spoke brushed look low profile...opinions.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.