Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just joined the New Nissan Versa Forums!

Although I never posted on the other Nissan Forums, I am excited to start posting here and getting to know more about the Versa and what you all have to say/help with.

The site looks great and its good to see all of the Versa Enthusiasts here!:biggrin5:

Looking forward to the new Versa online community!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Black 2009 Versa Hatchback SL with the black/blue cloth interior and all of the options except tech package. Haven't got any serious mods yet but I did replace the plastic kick plates to aluminum kick plates to make it look more clean.

I saw the Cardomain post so I decided to get involved here to learn more about the car we all know and love!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Awesome! Post up some pics when you can!
Yes I love my car. The other members will tell you how much I do :)
I too have the aluminum kick plates inside, makes the car look more expensive :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol I know what you mean, my boyfriend installed mine for my birthday one month after I got the car because the black was so...blended in haha. They make it look much better imo. I think the illuminated kick plates would be awesome too, but its too much work just for the door covers...:p

·
Registered
55 Posts
BUT CODE, I was new a month ago (I think):doh:

Welcomes' to the NEW. You'll find a bunch of helpful data and other to share your data with.

JoKir:biggrinjester:

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
^ like he said we are here to help u and if some one dont know some one else does so feel free to ask and im glad to see u on here this is a fun site we act like more of a family more then anything but WELCOME. do u have any pics of your V

·
Registered
354 Posts
awesome!
happy to have you as a member on the forums..
ill be pleased to see those pictures!
love your profile picture to!
=D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.