Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
save that and buy rims
yeah caps are great if you want a new look every now and then but I got my 240 rims for the price of a set of good caps.

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I just spent the better part of an hour scrubbing my wheels, getting as much loose rust off with a tire brush and wire brush.I used MUWW followed by a heavy dose of pruple power degrease to take the magical wax off. I scrub with degrease the longest followed by a thorough power spray of the hose. Now I'm letting her dry for an hour before I do my first coat of RUSTOLEUM rust reformer. I'm going to do two heavy coats of rust reformer and 2 thin coats of the black Rustoleum black gloss enamal. I'll post pics when their snapped on.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got those hubcaps from amazon.com. I haven't been on in a week or two so apologies for my delayed response. Things have presented themselves for the worst.... I'll be posting up a thread debriefing all those who have been following my endeavors thus far. lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.