Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All, I'm a new user and was hoping to get some help here.
I have a 2008 Nissan Versa SL and I have an issue with Error Code P2135.
I have changed out the Catalytic Convertor and Throttle Body Assembly.
The car works fine for a couple of days and then gets the SES light coming on and the car goes into limp mode at least once a day. The Nissan dealer was the one that diagnosed both items replaced. Now I keep getting the same issue. I have switched out the Throttle Body assembly several times because the dealer says that it keeps going bad.

Also, I have performed the IAVL procedure several times. I get the light to come off, I drive the car around. When I shut off the car and restart it, the light comes back on.
The dealers has also managed to perform the procedure and it lasts a couple of days.

Any suggestions?
:frown

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm taking it back today and will try to :)

It was their diagnostics that made me purchase a new convertor and throttle body assembly.

·
Registered
278 Posts
If this keeps repeating itself, and you are inconvenienced to visit your dealer again and again (as if you do not have anything else to do), ask them to keep your car for a while for troubleshooting/diagnostics/test drive. Notice the mileage on odometer when you drop your car off. Of course request a complimentary loaner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will definitely consider that. This will be the 4th time I drop it off.
I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts