Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Versa s hatch 6spd
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I’ve been lurking for the past few months since I purchased my Versa. Though I’d introduce myself. I bought this Versa hatch 1.8s 6spd back in Jan with 72k miles. Only issue at time of purchase was a muffler leak and some loose heatsheild.

Current Mods:
DC Sports strut bar
Stillen CAI
Sony XAV-ax1000 headunit
Drag DR-31 16x7 in bronze (Michigan roads made me nervous to go bigger)

I’m interested in potentially doing an exhaust at some point (can get a decent deal on the nismo muffler through a local dealer) but cannot find any videos showing what it sounds like. If anyone else is in MI with an exhaust I’d love to hear it. No lowering is plannned, again due to crappy roads. Other than that I anticipate the car will remain stock other than speakers or a height adjustable seat from an sv if I can find one.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome aboard!
I'm in NY and know where you are coming from, You don't dare lower a car in NY unless you like have chucks of your car ripped off :)

There are 3 seasons in NY
Winter,
Pothole,
Construction

·
Registered
560 Posts
Get the full SL interior (front and rear seats, door panels, console). Those seats are VERY comfortable, and the center armrest is just perfect.
Find a local pick-a-part, or look at www.car-part.com

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome aboard!
I'm in NY and know where you are coming from, You don't dare lower a car in NY unless you like have chucks of your car ripped off :)

There are 3 seasons in NY
Winter,
Pothole,
Construction
In Illinois we only get winter and construction seasons!
Pothole season is year round.

·
Registered
2007 Versa s hatch 6spd
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here you go! If you want anymore or other specific pictures let me know. I’m very happy with them, 16x7 is perfect here, if I lived in non pothole territory I would have gone 17. Next upgrade is the nismo axle back I ordered.
2645AB98-4690-47F0-BAF0-319B683C5948.jpeg
93B62166-2B21-4314-86EB-5F9C6A342E8D.jpeg
199E777B-91D0-4DC2-997F-0415804215F6.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts