Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went by the dealer here in nc and I was amazed at the stuff you get in a stock base package, and the “performance” package in the newer Versa s ! I’m not sure how the transmission holds up, but interior, and exterior did a major upgrade.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I went by the dealer here in nc and I was amazed at the stuff you get in a stock base package, and the “performance” package in the newer Versa s ! I’m not sure how the transmission holds up, but interior, and exterior did a major upgrade.
I actually think that Nissan has the best designed vehicles on the road, and it is too bad that they cut corners with the engine and transmission. I would love to buy a new Versa, but my prior experience with my 2009..........engine replaced because of a piston slap which was common at less than 30,000 miles under warranty, and my 2012 versa..........CVT transmission replaced under warranty at around 28,000. Great styling, and piss poor major components seems to be the rule of thumb when it comes to Nissan!!!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I actually think that Nissan has the best designed vehicles on the road, and it is too bad that they cut corners with the engine and transmission. I would love to buy a new Versa, but my prior experience with my 2009..........engine replaced because of a piston slap which was common at less than 30,000 miles under warranty, and my 2012 versa..........CVT transmission replaced under warranty at around 28,000. Great styling, and piss poor major components seems to be the rule of thumb when it comes to Nissan!!!!!
Sounds like you fall under the old saying "screwed me once shame on you, screwed me twice shame on me". In other words you shouldn't give them that second chance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts