Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
So we have Asian concept and now European concept, when is US concept coming out??? Bet you it won't look like either of them. It's weird, to me it looks more like a Honda Fit now but still looking like a Versa too. Pretty nice concept overall.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I'd be willing to bet the wheels and headlights won't look anything like that, but it is a very nice looking car!

Lower grill looks kinda lexus-ish

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great looking concept, I can't wait to be disappointed with the actual model just like I was with new Versa sedan.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Great looking concept, I can't wait to be disappointed with the actual model just like I was with new Versa sedan.
This. production cars usually only keep like 10% of the features the concept had, so I'm not gonna get my hopes up just yet.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very sharp.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like it but if Nissan recently revamped the Versa for 2012, what makes us think they'll be quick to change their recently revamped design? Just a thought.

What I also like about the Versa is the price point. I picked up a used 2011 HB with 34k miles for less than $10k. I'm afraid if a new Versa is going to be produced like the one pictured as the concept vehicle, that's going to be a $20k+ vehicle easily.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I don't think so, the Versa is always gonna be a low level entry car so it will always be affordable. It will only get to 20k+ if you add all the extras, look at the SLs, they go for 18-20k MSRP.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I like it but if Nissan recently revamped the Versa for 2012, what makes us think they'll be quick to change their recently revamped design? Just a thought.

What I also like about the Versa is the price point. I picked up a used 2011 HB with 34k miles for less than $10k. I'm afraid if a new Versa is going to be produced like the one pictured as the concept vehicle, that's going to be a $20k+ vehicle easily.
Why's that, good design is a one-off cost that doesn't have to be passed on to the end consumer. Just look at Hyundai and Kia today, even the latest Fords.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think i like the first concept better... the one that was released in China... This one looks more like an XA or i dunno something just doesn't feel right when i look at this one.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Looks like a quest, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.