Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new 2012 Versa HB 2 weeks ago. Already tinted windows, and just got 18" MOTEGI RACING WHEELS MR274 SP10 MATTE BLACK with Falken ZIEX ZE-912 tires. It definitely needs lowered next and that's probably all I'll do for a while.. maybe a drop in k&n filter too. I was actually going to keep this car stock, but that didn't last long :smilielol5: I'm 30 years old and thought maybe I'm a little too old to be fooling around with cars.. But hey, no wife or kids yet, so I'm still allowed to spend my money foolishly right? So far I'm liking the car. It's fun to drive. Still getting use to driving something without a lot of speed. I guess that will keep me out of trouble :thumb2:

Here's some pics... Hopefully I'm doing it right, not a computer wiz

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
looking good!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Looks good, but I would lower it with 18s. Bring the fenders down around them more. Welcome.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yep, looking good ! black on gray ! : ) Welcome to the forum !

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Manual? Nice rims! Yes needs a drop 1-2 inches
LOL i had a few tickets with my first car with 48 blistering horsepower:D Welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just going to do lowering springs. Just ordered some Tein springs. I'll probably get them put in next Monday. Coilovers would be nice, but I don't really want to put that much more money into the car right now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey! i was looking for wheels and tires but i was wondering about the dimensions. What are the wheel sizes and tire sizes? I wanted to get some 18s but was worried about rubbing and how the ride would feel.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome to the forums, by the way you are never too old to love modding cars, your car is looking good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.