Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, this is the first Nissan I have ever owned, but I made the jump from a blown out 2003 Honda civic hybrid to a 2012 Nissan versa and I love it. She has 23 miles on her. I can't wait to get in there and start adding accessories

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome to the forums. There are more, and more ppl making the switch from Honda to Nissan.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you all, I made a mistake already however it was the dealer who said that the car was 2013 I just looked on my lein title and its 2012 1.8s sorry for the miss. I also own a 2001 land rover d2 and this is an awesome change from having to constantly fix to adding a modding I can't wait to jump in there and start.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Good luck, check out versaspeed.com to get the just of what the V has as of aftermarcket parts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy thread resurrection!!! I thought I would post that I now have 40,100 on the clock! We've out grown our versa but we still love it and keep in our fleet for a daily commuter.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
West Virginia? Hows it handle them hills? Can you drive like you stole it or are you stuck in 3rd gear going 45 mph as you pass chevy cavaliers in the slow down lane? >:D
Yup Good ol WV. It does really well in the hills. We live in Charleston and there really aren't any massive climbs...however, heading north 79 and East 64 there are some pretty steep inclines and it still has enough power to make it up them in 5th. On a side note though, here in Wv the hills are what are bad, it's all the daggone potholes! We have the worst roads!!!

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Potholes? What about coal falling off of trucks and hitting your condenser and hood?

Where I use to work has a call center in Morgan Town and knew some people around there. Think WV is also the main place FBI finger print cards are sent to get on record. >:D

Whats the speed limit out there? 70,75,80? I blew through there to Chapmansville to Mike Ferrell Toyota for a Scion then another truck show 2 years in a row. Nothing like ripping around in a supercharged tacoma running 15 psi of boost. >:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah potholes are very bad here, especially on side roads. Not too many coal trucks in Charleston, every once in a while you will get behind one on the interstate...then speed past it to avoid getting blasted lol. However...the tractor trailers are what to watch out for! They fling rocks right at your windshield! I've had rock chips in every windshield of every car I've owned...minus the versa! My current toyota highlander windshield has all kinds of chips in it, as did my jeep patriot, 2 nissan xterras, mitsubishi montero ltd, land rover discovery, Subaru outback...and so on and so lol. The versa has been lucky lol it's just waiting for it's turn.
The coal trucks you see more in the southern part of the state like chapmanville. I bet it's fun riding through here with a supercharged tacoma!!! If you are into wheeling, there's the Hatfield McCoy trails near chapmanville...I'm pretty sure they still have their orv trails open. I've been dying to hit it up, but i haven't really had a solid 4wd that could handle the trails since the rover or montero.

Speed limit varies from 70 to 65 depending on what interstate you're on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.