Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm not a modder but I found these forums from Google and thought I'd join. I just purchased a new 2013 Versa SV Sedan (mostly HB's here, eh?). It had 5 miles on it when I drove it off the lot. I'm very excited about my first new car. Thanks.

Scott

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome. My sedan is my first new car as well. The V took me right out of the modding scene. Just can't do anything to make them quick enough for me and life forced me to worry more about mpg's instead of hp.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hello All,

I'm not a modder but I found these forums from Google and thought I'd join. I just purchased a new 2013 Versa SV Sedan (mostly HB's here, eh?). It had 5 miles on it when I drove it off the lot. I'm very excited about my first new car. Thanks.

Scott
Awesome welcome to the forums. I also have a 2013 SV. What color is yours, and what options did you get?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats on your first new car! Manual? :D Welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is a photo of my 2012 Versa SV sedan, got it back in late September. The color is Metallic Grey & so far we like it. You probably can't see it too well but next to it is a 2009 Versa Hatchback which is my daily ride, the sedan belongs to the wife. The metalic blue hatchback was actually a "Cash for Clunkers" program car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is a photo of my 2012 Versa SV sedan, got it back in late September. The color is Metallic Grey & so far we like it. You probably can't see it too well but next to it is a 2009 Versa Hatchback which is my daily ride, the sedan belongs to the wife. The metalic blue hatchback was actually a "Cash for Clunkers" program car. Good luck with the new Versa.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.