Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought my Versa a little less than a month ago. Basically got it for the gas mileage (60 mile one way commute to work), but I can't have a car without doing something to it!

Currently I've done tint and wind deflectors. Near future is debadging the trunk (I love a clean butt :thumb2:) and sounds - gonna build a custom box.

Question about the Nissan badges, both front and back - If you remove them, are there holes? Or do they remove cleanly?

and since all threads are worthless without pics:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to NVF!

The back removes cleanly. I dont know about the emblem on your 2012 grille. When I removed my 2010 front emblem, it left a 'canal' (i forgot the proper word for it). I had to improvise to fill it in and make it flush.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
By the way, not sure about your Versa and S/SV/SL emblems but I believe the burgers are clipped on. I debadged mine completely and love it. Front emblem? Well, my sedan has the black trim(mirrors amd door handles) and I wanted it to match so I painted the emblem black. Love that too. :D

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to NVF I like that blue with the black trim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, and for the hamburger, on the 12 there's an outline of it in the bumper. I decided to leave it, and maybe eventually paint it black.

...and yes, the dealer plate trim is going away next as soon as I get a plain black one.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I think he means where the burger is on the trunk theres an indent

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nah it was like that. I like it cuz normally the SV has a chrome grille, but mine and my brother's (he has a royal blue one) have the black grille.

And I hate chrome...it's too ghetto.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Thats weird. I've seen SVs with S and SL parts. Like last week, I went to get my oil changed at Nissan and saw a gray SV sedan with factory fogs and wing but still had hubcaps. :confused:

I dont like chrome either. The only chrome parts on my car are the lights(dont like tinted/smoked lights). Do you have anymore plans for your car? :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome! That's a nice blue, real clean.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you have anymore plans for your car? :D
I'm kicking around the idea of nightshading the tail lights, making custom eyelids, factory spoiler, CS-2 front strut bar, rear sway bar, black rims with polished lip, possibly cai, but I want to stay away from exhaust on this car...I prefer silence on my daily driver.

In reality I might be done after I put in sounds (I'm looking at 2 x powerbass 12", powerbass amp, sony dsx-s100 HU and a custom box).

My last car had an expensive imported body kit, and I'm never doing that to a daily driver ever again.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.