Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone! my boyfriend and i just bought our new baby 2 months ago 2007 versa hatch sl as a new daily driver...I'm wanting to do only exterior mods since sadly its a automatic :( but I'm new to nissan and have no idea what is possible for a versa!!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks you guys and i figured you could with what ive seen so far...just coming from a 100% honda household (i hate honda lol) its alotttt different...just wish i had gotten the 6 speed the seamless shifting is a little bit annoying sometimes

·
Registered
545 Posts
First of Welcome! You guys made a great color choice and chose a Hatchback. The CVT is cool IMO, there isn't too many options available for exterior modding unless you want to "rice" it out. I suggest loving it for what it is.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
One thing that will make it look ten times better is getting the windows tinted :)

It all depends on what you like. I like chrome, so chrome keeps getting added to my Versa ... along with anything HK I can find :D

Just add to it what you like :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the last thing i want to do is "rice" it out i had to deal with a mugen honda up until last week....but first things first i need to find some nice 16 or 17 inch rims (not sure of a brand yet since im not use to 4 lug), add a rear spoiler since in 07 it didnt come stock. In the future i do want to lower it and change the bumpers i dont like the black cap like things where the fog light would have gone

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
The spoilers only came stock if you paid extra for them ...

As for the bumpers, you might be interested in getting the sport bumpers. They have a bit of a different look; and adding fogs will look great too!

Notice my sport bumpers in the front, and the non-sports on the rear Versa (Aaron's).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i would have added it if i bought it new !!!

i was just happy i found a used one that was thankfully driven by old people and never beat...

and wow i like the sport ones alot better does the rear change too then? i just want to make my versa a little more sleek i feel like it has a real "bubble" look right now

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
well the last thing i want to do is "rice" it out i had to deal with a mugen honda up until last week....but first things first i need to find some nice 16 or 17 inch rims (not sure of a brand yet since im not use to 4 lug), add a rear spoiler since in 07 it didnt come stock. In the future i do want to lower it and change the bumpers i dont like the black cap like things where the fog light would have gone
Function > form. Performance > style. Clean > rice. 6spd > CVT/Auto :thumb2:. Got pics of the Honda? lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.