Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a Ford guy my whole life, currently own an 04 f150 4x4 and wife owns a 2010 Escape. We relocated to Florida from Ct a few months ago, I needed a vehicle for commuting so we added a 2014 Versa Note to our family. Price was right, had only 3000 miles on it. Car will get about 70 miles daily on it, had it a week so far, not a bad little vehicle at all

Question is if I maintain it, anyone thing 200k miles on it is doable, I will do that in about 9 years probably :smile

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome aboard, we're in same boat (70miles/day to DC). I think you can do it with regular maintenance. The only think is the CVT when the mileage get's up there, because if it dies it will be more expensive to replace than the car is worth. But that's true for most older vehicles with auto/CVTs.

·
Registered
527 Posts
200k should be doable on most cars nowadays like you said with good maintenance. CVTs have been around for a while so I'm hoping they will hold up. Anyway good to see another Note owner and welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.