Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Versa this weekend - 1.8 SL HB CVT Magnetic Gray. Love it so far. Here's some pics:

That was from Monday, now of course it's dirty because of all the melting snow we have here in NJ!

--*Rob

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Very nice 2010 SL. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Welcome!
Your Versa looks great.
Don't worry about it being dirty. Mine is white right now (and normally it's red) ;) Winter sucks, but it will be over before we know it.

Any plans for your Versa? Tint will make it look much better :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THanks..yeah the 2010 SL looks sweet with the new grille and sport bumpers.

I don't know about tint...NJ cops are notorious for pulling people over for tint...have to be REAL careful how dark you go....

ATM I'm just enjoying the new car, and have to get going on selling my old one. I have a 2001 Sentra SE 2.0 I need to sell. If anyone's interested - I'm in NJ and the Sentra is in good shape, just has high miles at 192K.

My family has had a lot of Nissans. I had a 1989 Maxima that was my dad's, a 1987 Sentra and 1989 Sentra (my dad and I swapped). My dad right now has a 2003 Sentra. Oh and he has a red 1985 300ZX that is his baby. My wife had a 2001 Altima which we sold last year. She wanted to get a new Altima but was lured away by the Hyundai Sonata (which admittedly is a VERY nice car).

I looked at other cars but the Versa hit the sweet spot with price, performance, options and practicality. Love the big back seat (and so does my 6 year old daughter - even she was scrunched in my Sentra).

--*Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.