Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 2014 Versa Note two weeks ago and so darn I've had mixed feelings. I'm sure things will turn out alright in the end and I will have a lasting relationship with my new car but as of now I'm seeing some possible issues with the transmission. I'm also waiting on some of the accessories that I bought with my car giving the whole thing a feeling of incompleteness.
My last car was a '08 Prius which I traded in for my Versa. It was a good car but I never really got attached to it. When it got to be the time that it would start to cost me for repairs I decided it was time to say goodbye. I was also not a fan of Toyota's apparent opinion that everything should be done by the dealership and not the owner. This was most apparent when the 12 volt battery finally died with no warning and the car simply refused to start with only a vague indication that something may be wrong with the transmission.
In the end it was the cost and fuel efficiency that attracted me to the Versa. I checked out a number of other similar cars but no others could do as good.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I have a manual so not sure whats wrong with your transmission but you can take it to Nissan, they should be able to help you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So apparently what I was experiencing is nothing more than a normal adjustment period likely made more difficult by the abnormally cold weather.
Now I'm waiting on the appointment to have the rest of the accessories installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.