Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've purchased a 2011 Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL last week and have noticed there is no light in the glove box is this normal or not included in 2011? There's no mention of it in the manual although there is an opening for a light in the top of the glove box.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I've purchased a 2011 Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL last week and have noticed there is no light in the glove box is this normal or not included in 2011? There's no mention of it in the manual although there is an opening for a light in the top of the glove box.
My 08 SL has a light in the glove box. Did you have your lights turned on ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
glove box light comes on with headlights, not with interior lights:) Welcome paulj!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
What??? The power package on S comes with it, and it is standard with SL, as long as the headlights are on.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
is the power wire still there in the 2010's or any of you who are missing the light? My 1.6 09 doesn't have the connector.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yesterday the dealer took out my glove box and showed me that no wire in the harness exists for the glovebox light. I have the power package in the 2011 SL so it was discontinued for the 2011 SL. He took me to the new car storage and all the SL's don't have any light in the glovebox althought the opening is still there. Apparently Nissan is using up the box inventory before there won't be any opening.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.