Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone:) We just bought a new 2010 Versa hatchback yesterday. We love the car already. We are having a wonderful time driving in it and finding out all the new bells and whistles it has.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Are you from ... out East? :D
Tell us 'bout your favourite bells and whistles! welcome!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, Hope you enjoy your new purchase.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone.:)
And yes, my family is from down East from Newfoundland..hence the nick..lol

I have to say right now my favorite bell is the IPod dock. I am loving listening to my music through the stereo system. I am still learning all the other neat stuff. I haven't even gotten to the CD yet they gave me at the dealer.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
LOL gotta get my kids to connect their ipods so i can figure it out...Gonna add my sub and amp soon:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol..well hubby and I are far from kids so it took it probably twenty minutes to figure it out. It really is neat to be able to listen to all my favorite music without commercials. Oh and today he found out that you can have the radio tell you what the name of the song it and what station you are listening to. I was impressed by that when he picked me up after work today. This little car really has alot of hidden goodies.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.