Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new 2022 Versa SV yesterday. CVT transmission. Iam hoping the trans doesn’t give me any trouble. I will change the fluid every 20000 miles. I wrecked my 2020 Versa S a couple of months ago. I have had to share my van with my wife. Back to 2 vehicular again. Now I can do more fishing and deer hunting. The 90 mile ride home showed 43.3 mpg My S was 2 mpg optimistic.It usually read 42.3 so it was about 40 Real mpg. The SV seems smoother and quieter than the S. I got the Gunmetal it looks great. If any of you are thinking of getting a Versa get an SV. The XM radio and the mags and tires are worth it.Bobby from NC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just get it serviced properly, with Nissan CVT fluid and their recommended intervals.
And just drive it like normal to get good mpg. Don't overload it, don't tow with it, don't drive it like a racecar. Don't stomp it expecting to get more power, ease into the acceleration or going up a hill. You'll find that sweet spot when it'll feel alive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just get it serviced properly, with Nissan CVT fluid and their recommended intervals.
And just drive it like normal to get good mpg. Don't overload it, don't tow with it, don't drive it like a racecar. Don't stomp it expecting to get more power, ease into the acceleration or going up a hill. You'll find that sweet spot when it'll feel alive.
If you stomp it it's very unimpressive, But if you drive it conservatively it's not bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts