Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, I ordered these wheels from Discount Tire today, I wanted to keep it simple but have the five spoke design. They are getting shipped from Arizona and will arrive here on Tuesday. I will pick them up Wednesday after school. The tire size I'm going to get for these suckers are 215/45/17. Here is a pic...

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Those look really nice. The only thing I don't like are the multilug design unless it comes with a cap like on RH wheels.

I want rims or even some stock alloys but I'm afraid it would neagatively affect my MPG's too much. If I can score some light weight wheels by the time my stock tires where then I will get them. That's not much time I go through tires in like a year :)

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They came in Discount Tire today so I picked them up. Here are some pics...

Took off the plastic before I took the picture!

Actual product

I scheduled an appoint on May 15 at 1pm at Discount Tire. The tires mounted will be Goodyear GTs 215/45/17. Can't wait to see what the gunmetal gray wheels look like on a magnetic gray Versa!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.