Nissan Versa Forums banner

New with 08 Versa

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  localnemesis 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I just got a 08 Versa hatchback and......T_T I've already had someone hit it. Apparently someone parked on the other side of me in a parkinglot and came to close and pushed the bumber off a little. You can't really tell untill you get really close. I thought it was purchased like that and I didn't notice but we went back at the pics at the dealership and now I have to find someone at a bodyshop to fix it (the fix wouldn't be worth the deductible from my insurance)
Anyway This is my first new car (well, newer than the past 10 years anyway LOL). I love it so far but I want to replace the stereo and add a scangauge 2. I would love to see pics on how everyone here put theirs together in their car.

^_^ anyway that's me in a nutshell....except for the fact that I'm in the US, forgot to mention that earlier

#4 ·
Hi everyone, I just got a 08 Versa hatchback and......T_T I've already had someone hit it. Apparently someone parked on the other side of me in a parkinglot and came to close and pushed the bumber off a little. You can't really tell untill you get really close. I thought it was purchased like that and I didn't notice but we went back at the pics at the dealership and now I have to find someone at a bodyshop to fix it (the fix wouldn't be worth the deductible from my insurance)
Anyway This is my first new car (well, newer than the past 10 years anyway LOL). I love it so far but I want to replace the stereo and add a scangauge 2. I would love to see pics on how everyone here put theirs together in their car.

^_^ anyway that's me in a nutshell....except for the fact that I'm in the US, forgot to mention that earlier
At least you're ok. Take a picture BTW.

Change out the radio and speakers to something aftermarket if you don't have the SL trim. Better sound quality and build you can't go wrong.

Welcome to NVF! Enjoy the ride.

#6 ·
Welcome! The sound is a little lacking but if I was you I would get that scangauge first. I'm counting my pennies till I can get one. Very usefull too. Especially since we don't have temp gauges.

#8 ·
Reads OBDII codes and clears them as well as gives you the outputs of many of the sensors in your car. Most importantly in our cars the coolant temp. Also calcultates MPG.

http://www.scangauge.com/Great tool, just a bit pricey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.