Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all my name is Valene, my friends call me V (pretty appropriate huh!)
I'm from SoCal, born and raised in Cali. I've always been a Domestic car kind of girl, but here I am and totally new to Nissan. Just here to learn more and read about our new car :)

We just bought our Versa over the weekend; it's a 2008 Brilliant Silver hatch, with a 1.8., and I'm Already in love with it!

And here is where we took our first little trip too

·
Registered
613 Posts
welcome! and thats a really nice place you took a trip to! :)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome new Member! :wave:

Your Versa looks nice! Congrats and the pictures look Good :thumb2:

What car did you have before the Versa?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to nvf

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome Valene! Great vista pic! Wife and I like Mustangs too, got any pics?:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome!!!

Not sure what all I want to do to it yet, maybe some new wheels... I don't really know what else yet.

BluV3R18: I had a Mustang and it was my baby. But after being totaled, tons of miles on it, and 11 MPG it was time to move on.

MizuShinobi303: I love SD! I'm actually a couple hours away though, I'm up in the High Desert on the way to Vegas.

08versailles: Awesome, so how did you know I like Mustangs.... just from me saying I've always been a Domestics person?

Thanks again everyone, looking to learn a lot here :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome!

Another domestic fan here too... I do love the V8 sound of mustangs, a neighbour has one and its intoxicating to hear it drive past. Although I am a big truck fan.

Welcome and the scenary from your drive is incredible!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now I'm getting sad again... had to sell my Stang, and it was hard to walk away from it.
Nothing like some good pipes on American Muscle!

But I'm loving our Versa; the MPG are such a relief and I don't have to worry about driving a death trap anymore, lol.

Thanks all again, for the warm welcome :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! Twins lol :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.