Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchase a red HB for the wife. She traded in her '08 Taurus saying she didn't need a big car any more since my son turn 1 yr old and was able to turn his car seat around. Took the first road trip to South Carolina last weekend and it was a blast getting close to 40mpg and filling up for $35. :woot:

Here are some pics:

Future Modifications:
Possible roof rack
Eibach Springs
Aftermarket wheels
Interior painting

If anyone can share some links for Versa parts/accessories I'd surely appreciate it.

I currently drive this:

Am looking to parts ways with it and purchase an XTERRA/FRONTIER

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. Both cars look good. Love the Mustang. I'd get a 4-door Frontier. :D
Definitely looking at the 4-doors since we have two young children...1 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter. Liking the PRO4x model but not so much for the price tag. For $30+k I can go fullsize but not interested in the fullsize gas mileage.

XTERRA has started to rub off on me quite a bit but just waiting for the mustang to sell. It has way too many modifications to be traded in...

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to check them out. Where is the best place to order the lowering springs?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, nice looking cars. Love the Mustang

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum cars look great

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Nice! Id get the frontier. It gives you cabin space, and then you can dump whatever you want in the bed. A truck would be so useful, espcially at my house. But with 2 kids, id prolly get the xterra. Only cause you have room in the hatch area to put any bags, strollers, etc. What about the rogue? Take a good look at one of those!

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Definitely looking at the 4-doors since we have two young children...1 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter. Liking the PRO4x model but not so much for the price tag. For $30+k I can go fullsize but not interested in the fullsize gas mileage.

XTERRA has started to rub off on me quite a bit but just waiting for the mustang to sell. It has way too many modifications to be traded in...

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to check them out. Where is the best place to order the lowering springs?
Welcome to the forum! Maybe you can find a used pro4x frontier for a little cheaper?

as for springs, there's a website called versaspeed.com i believe, where you can get them. Tirerack.com would probably be another good website to get them as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Clean V and Mustang!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Recently purchase a red HB for the wife. She traded in her '08 Taurus saying she didn't need a big car any more since my son turn 1 yr old and was able to turn his car seat around. Took the first road trip to South Carolina last weekend and it was a blast getting close to 40mpg and filling up for $35. :woot:

Here are some pics:

Nissan parts

Future Modifications:
Possible roof rack
Eibach Springs
Aftermarket wheels
Interior painting

If anyone can share some links for Versa parts/accessories I'd surely appreciate it.

I currently drive this:

Am looking to parts ways with it and purchase an XTERRA/FRONTIER
Great thing being a member here. Hope you find pleasure!! anyway, you have such nice rides. Im sure you'll partner would be glad having those stuff and for having versa as you choice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.