Nissan Versa Forums banner

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Cobb 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I've just joined the community since my wife and I purchased a brand new 2017 Versa S plus. I hope to gain as much knowledge as possible about these cars through the community here. I like the low price of the car, the great gas mileage, and roomy interior of the car. The one thing I don't like is the standard cheap stereo. Anyone have suggestions on a good replacement system that interfaces well with the blue-tooth controls on the steering wheel?
Thanks in advance :smile
Justin

#2 ·
Welcome aboard. :nerd:

Ive been told NO by crutchfield about the steering wheel controls. Now there are plenty that use bluetooth and voice commands, but you need to pair it with your phone and run a mic or attach the bluetooth button pad to the steering wheel.

#4 ·
Yeah. I got a carplay radio, but like my hand controls of of the oem radio so I got a passthrough connector to get amp out leads to install an amp and the bluetooth dongle for headphones connected to my aux cable to play music and operate it in my hand while driving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.