Nissan Versa Forums banner

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  hemifan87 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I've had my 2012 Versa sedan SL since Dec. 21st and I love it. I actually won it in a sweepstakes, The Nissan Versa Upsized Sweepstakes, sponsored by Time. It's our first ever Nissan and while it took awhile to adjust to the different transmission it is a very nice car. I had a question posted before but of course my tech savvy son figured it out pretty quickly.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum

#5 ·
welcome! post pics when you can :)

#7 ·
Welcome Tyler! Ya sometimes I rely on my kids to bail me out technically:D
That's pretty cool to win the V! I bought a Timmie's coffee in NF NY and won another coffee. My son is mad cuz he never wins lol.
Enjoy that Versa and post pics when you can. Enjoy NVF! 08v

#8 ·
Welcome, no one has said it so I will.....You lucky SOB lol. Congrats on winning the contest. I've always wonder, it's not entirely free is it. You still got to pay taxes, licence, & registration don't you?

#11 ·
I still think if someone opened up a Versa mod shop it would go good. I have seen more clean mods from a Versa than the other subs. Although the market is tightening up now. The Accent and Rio are ok. The compact Cruze hatch is out I saw one on this last trip. I think the Veloster is ok but Hyundai always seems to tweek out designs which is ok but sometimes annoying. I wish Dodge would have made the Dart a retro car. The fastback design not the sedan lol. (Duster). All in all this year seems to be exciting for car design.

#12 ·
yo hi all.

just got a 2012 versa sv super black/black interior. i dig it, and i plan on keeping it around for a loooonng time after looking at that service schedule and seeing those cost of ownership awards.

lol. but man the ocd of new car ownership. went over some potholes a little bit ago and i can't stop thinking about them. the car is fine, and it's a main road that people go through all the time... but to have perhaps loosened it up or brought it out of its perfect initial fetal state is nerve racking lol. my trade-in was partially to get rid of fix-it-up headaches.

lol. anyways, hello all.

a new ocd versa owner. ;)

#13 ·
^ welcome to the forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.