Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello! I just bought a 2012 Nissan Versa on 3-21-2012. I used to have a Nissan Sentra 1.8 Special Edition. I loved that car. And since it was such a good car I decided to stick with Nissan. This car is smaller, yet it has a pretty good amount of space in it. I can't wait to do mods etc. Make him fit me, my personality. I'll be posting pics in my profile soon (most likely this weekend).
It's good to be here, and hope to make friends.

Happy Modding,
Chelsea :woot:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, good to have another fellow member. I too traded in my 1.8SE for my V =)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome, good to have another fellow member. I too traded in my 1.8SE for my V =)
Right on!

However I did want the Nissan Cube, but it was out of my price range, and it didn't feel right. I felt like I was 4 feet tall in it, LOL!

Thank you all for the welcome's. I have a feeling I will love this car (if not more) than my sentra. And I can't wait to start the moding.

Have an awesome day!

·
Registered
27 Posts
hello one newb to another! :thumbsup:

i've done a cursory look for what's available, mod-wise. all i see so far are a few external mods/decorations, and some air intakes. haven't seen too much else, but this is a new car and i have only just started looking.

anybody here know about aftermarket intakes for this car? worth it? like any aftermarket intake i'm guess perhaps a 4/5 gain in hp due to better breathing? anybody have tested numbers?

again, welcome! :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello one newb to another! :thumbsup:

i've done a cursory look for what's available, mod-wise. all i see so far are a few external mods/decorations, and some air intakes. haven't seen too much else, but this is a new car and i have only just started looking.

anybody here know about aftermarket intakes for this car? worth it? like any aftermarket intake i'm guess perhaps a 4/5 gain in hp due to better breathing? anybody have tested numbers?

again, welcome! :)
Thank you, and welcome!
I know that since it is new it won't be as easy to find aftermarket stuff right away. Which is fine. There are plenty of other things to make changes to untill parts come out etc.
Good question... I too am interested in if it would make a difference, or just let it be.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
sold my 2001 sentra xe and got a versa too:Dgreat minds think alike. Welcome!

·
Registered
613 Posts
welcome! post up pics when you can :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi my name is mike i'm from Greenville Sc, i i just bought my versa on the first week of the new year...Going to start this year with a bang i thought when i got his car. Now i'm looking to tint my windows..when funds come around, maybe get some rims but not some chromed out rims just regular low class rims that would look good on the car, don't want it to look like some ricer, and lso dont think i shold do much with a sedan versa. Because aperantly most people here have and older versa but all hatchs, so can't do much.
Thank you and hope we can get along.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.