Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
The good thing about living in the south, its always good weather! Its almost 70* right now.

Nice shots! Nice choice in rims too. I like =]

·
Registered
354 Posts
Agreed, the South is very warm...sometimes too warm. But it sure does beat being cold and snowed in!

Finally getting some great sunny weather down here...until thursday. It's supposed to pour for four days straight. Sigh.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
You think 70 is cold? Oh my ... And I thought you wanted to move to a place that has snow !

Try having temperatures in the minus range! LOL! Now that is cold.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heh yeah, at least Chicago weather doesn't get under 0 too often :) but then we get some summer days where it's way too hot. we get the bad weather of both worlds haha

The good thing about living in the south, its always good weather! Its almost 70* right now.

Nice shots! Nice choice in rims too. I like =]
Thanks, they were off of my cousin's car who didn't need them anymore, so I didn't choose the tire size. I think when they wear out, I'm going to increase the sidewall, probably go to 215/45 like everyone else :)

I have another set of rims in my garage that I'm storing for my cousin, and I don't know if he's ever going to take them back. Maybe i'll get some pictures of them up and get your guys' opinions.

·
Registered
551 Posts
You think 70 is cold? Oh my ... And I thought you wanted to move to a place that has snow !

Try having temperatures in the minus range! LOL! Now that is cold.
lol no i love 70's. its perfect.
its everyone else down here that is freezing lol
but 70 is kinda unusual for all of february and march

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol ... Ya 70 is nice ... wish we had that right now here.
Tomorrow is supposed to be 7 degrees :) I can't wait, I'm dying to wash my car.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol ... lovesaga: Where do you live?

Here all winter, we hit really cold days/nights. January was a bad month for us. Mostly hitting -20 to -10 temps. It was brutal. However so far this month it's been beautiful. Sunny every single day :D I'm going to be outside all day tomorrow :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Lol ... Ya 70 is nice ... wish we had that right now here.
Tomorrow is supposed to be 7 degrees :) I can't wait, I'm dying to wash my car.
7 degrees? Is that in Celsius or Fahrenheit?

It's cold her at night when it gets into the 20's. Our days lately have been in the high 60's, I love it.

We did have snow this year, where like 2" stuck to the ground, and thats not usual for her. I was pretty excited lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts