Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Nissan has announced a nismo note and nismo Note S. But doesn't seem likely it will hit north America.

My hopes will be that it does and comes with the 1.2t engine and 5 speed transmission. Even with that it would still be way behind the competition ala fiesta ST but should still be a decent package. Read more about it here NISSAN | NISSAN UNVEILS THE NOTE NISMO, SCHEDULED TO GO ON SALE IN FALL 2014

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Chances are it will never happen here, but it would be nice if it did.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Chances are it will never happen here, but it would be nice if it did.
well, at least we'll have the option of ordering the body kit through NISMO here in the states lol...and here i was thinking they wouldnt do anything with it and thinking back to when one of the sales people at the dealer i bought mine from said something about me waiting for the NISMO Note

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Looks good...

Real good.

I'm already gonna wish it had more power though. I always hoped a Nismo Versa would be a GTI competitor one day..but what was I thinking? HAA.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looks good...

Real good.

I'm already gonna wish it had more power though. I always hoped a Nismo Versa would be a GTI competitor one day..but what was I thinking? HAA.
i wish all the versas were more power and more aftermarket scene. but we'll get there one day.

Well at least it talks of performance upgrades unlike the Almera NISMO which was mostly show, same go.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
yeah, i read up on the almera nismo that was all show, and really nothing done with the performance aspect. i wish they would do more for performance area rather than having HD touch screen navi with super power locks, and stock hr16.

bodykit might be super expensive tho
it'll probably be worth it at the end tho.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
it'll probably be worth it at the end tho.
I would dare to say that it won't be. Only reason is that they already have a kit out. Neco has it, and I bet you any money that the Nismo kit would be twice what he paid for his. Them seats tho, I would so swap them out with mine lol.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I would dare to say that it won't be. Only reason is that they already have a kit out. Neco has it, and I bet you any money that the Nismo kit would be twice what he paid for his. Them seats tho, I would so swap them out with mine lol.
bought the kit you are talking about way back in april for myself, but still wouldnt stop me from buying the NISMO kit a few years down the road when i feel like changing things up a bit.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Fact of the matter is that it would be overpriced, that's my point. But that's the price to pay to wear the badge. On a different note, what do you think the price tag on the Note Nismo will be?

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if priced like the juke nismo than the note nismo would be more than the S but less than the SL. But that slot is filled with out SR so who knows. Is there even room for a Nismo model when we have an SR model?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Well the article did say that we probably won't see it state side for a while if at all.

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
639 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
With some research and google translation the nismo hr16 has higher compression, new exhaust and intake manifold, and ecu tune. I am sure there is an upgraded exhaust too as all nismo cars in the past had one. So other than compression I hope these nismo bits will be available here. Won't have as much hp as nismo but should be a nice bump.

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Found this little gem of an article with a bunch of pics. I had to use google translate to read it though ?? ?? ??? NISMO S ????????????? ?????????.

But the key points I found was the car weighed 2,380lbs and there is definitely a different intake manifold as seen below. Also looks like the intake tube is much larger but I can't be sure.

I don't think the older 1.6's would be able to use this as our oil filler would end up right underneath the manifold.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts