Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so they are knock offs but anyway. How would these attach? Drill and tap hole in the pedals?

did more digging drill and self tapping screw

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I have these pedals (got them off ebay).
I can't even remember what I did to install them, it was so long ago, but I know it wasn't an easy fit. The dead pedal I didn't even install.

EDIT: Here's a pic of mine:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have these pedals (got them off ebay).
I can't even remember what I did to install them, it was so long ago, but I know it wasn't an easy fit. The dead pedal I didn't even install.

EDIT: Here's a pic of mine:
how come you didnt put the dead pedal in?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought these, and haven't installed them. The brake pedal might work, but the gas pedal definitely won't. The dead pedal is too long. So right now they're in the box they came in, but they look cool. I wish I could use them.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can cut them down with a hacksaw ther just aluminum. That's what I'll end up doing to get them to fit righ. Ok I lie I'll use a band saw but same thing

·
Registered
993 Posts
A cut off wheel would be best. Air, or electric, air is better in my opinion. And you don't have to buy the 200$ ones, a $30 one will get the job done, won't last as long, but it will pay for its self. A guy in Tue body shop I work in buys the cheap ones they last a few months under constant use. When its gone he just buys a new one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts