Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found and installed the 03/09 nissan FAST. It has all the Versa's and Cubes up March of 09. With this program I can get you part numbers for everything right down to washers and screws. I can also get diagrams of the items.

As a service to this forum I will use this thread to post up these diagrams and part numbers. So if you need one or the other reply to this post with what you need and I will make a reply with the information. There are several other people on here who also can get part numbers too but I figured this thread will eventually be full of useful, searchable part numbers, as well as diagrams.

Please do not make useless off topic posts and I will get to your request as soon as possible.

If anyone would like to install the program I found it here: http://www.srpowered.net/ I do not offer support for installing it on your computer. It is rather complicated.

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bother doing what? If you mean get the program then I would wait until the newer one is available or buy it. If you need a part number or pic of something let me know. I will post it up. Then can compare to your 2010.

·
Registered
643 Posts
cool...i like having this stuff for my records
i'll just wait....car is only like 2 months old....i doubt i'll need to take anything apart yet :) ...at least i hope not and it damn better be covered under warranty :)

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nissan FAST is an electronic parts program. The same one the dealer uses to look up your parts when you go there to buy them.

Yup that link is dead. Sad because I been using that for like 5 years. I need to find another source now. Especially since I deleted FAST from my comp.

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
diagrams were the same. Most likely nissanpartzone.com is just using the nissan FAST software.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts