Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just popped up on the radar. A complete ripoff of a fit if you ask me. But that isn't a bad thing as I love the fit styling. I'm not sure if this will lead to a US model but it's getting alot of press on US sites. Usually cars I see not bound for US I see on chinese or Indian sites.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No spec's right now. If this were to come out within a couple year's I'd bet the HR16 would be in it. Or maybe the 1.2l three cylinder.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would take the micra's hr12ddr or whatever it is called. It's a 1.2l HR series engine with a supercharger making about 100hp.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Looks kind of like LEAF/Fit had a baby.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

strikingly similar to the 2013 tiida IMHO.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Looks nice, but I bet ya they're not gonna look like that when they do come out. 99% of the time actual product only slightly resembles their concepts.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Looks nice, but I bet ya they're not gonna look like that when they do come out. 99% of the time actual product only slightly resembles their concepts.
This is true.

Also, how about the engine out of the nissan march superturbo? It had a supercharger AND a turbocharger. I can't remember the displacement, but I know it was less than 1.6. Made something like 115 hp. Car weighed like 1500 lbs.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you sure thats a V and not a new gen of leaf?
Don't think anyone said this is a V. It definately is not. Rumor is this is the next gen nissan note.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts