Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Horrible article. Basically it says the countryman cost more. There is no real comparison at all. There are a few spec's and dimensions but hardly enough to make it a real comparison.

The cost factor alone puts the countryman in a whole other class IMHO. There is almost an $8,000 USD difference between the two.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I like the Mini's style, but it costs a lot over here. Not worth it in my opinion.

Rob is right. They need to do a real comparison. Some of these write ups and videos are useless because they are not comparing equal vehicles (or vehicles in the same class/price).

·
Registered
431 Posts
cough cough

here's a real comparo

MSRP
Juke > Mini

Regular Maintenace
Juke > Mini

Uniqueness
(some like the looks others don't, this car looks like nothing else on the roads)
Juke > Mini

Aftermarket to be

Juke > Mini

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
why do you have Juke for greater reg maintenance then the mini? Do you mean the juke will require more?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the Mini's style, but it costs a lot over here. Not worth it in my opinion.

Rob is right. They need to do a real comparison. Some of these write ups and videos are useless because they are not comparing equal vehicles (or vehicles in the same class/price).
Well theres nothing else out there to compare it too lol. And im sure Nissan would have been happy to know they can compete with a higher priced competitor and come out on top.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cough cough

here's a real comparo

MSRP
Juke > Mini

Regular Maintenace
Juke > Mini

Uniqueness
(some like the looks others don't, this car looks like nothing else on the roads)
Juke > Mini

Aftermarket to be

Juke > Mini
You're "Juking" right? Lol, I hardly believe the Juke will be more expensive than the mini in all those aspects.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
well it was favored by motortrend but as far as speed the mini won. Thing that scares me the most is the comment on the steering on the Juke. That was almost word for word what I said about the Versa. I hate the steering feel or should I say lack of feel in a Versa. I'm assuming the Juke feels exactly the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts