Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know I have lost my mind because I love everything about this car including the looks. Even more though is the 1.6l turbo engine and AWD in a tiny package :). Apparently I am the only one who likes the look of this though. Not very welcoming reviews for the exterior.

More info can be found here:
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/10/geneva-preview-nissan-juke-unveiled/

Only issue I see is nissan is going to not give us the turbo gas or the diesel engine in the US. If we get stuck with the NA 1.6, 1.8, and 2.5 I am swearing off nissan forever.

BTW the turbo engine is in the MR family not the HR like I would have though. Maybe parts will swap over to the versa or the engine itself. Being the same chassis I'm thinking likely.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
That is definitely interesting ...

What are with the huge round lights under the regular headlights?

It is kind of cute, but very very small ...
Not something I would buy.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That is definitely interesting ...

What are with the huge round lights under the regular headlights?

It is kind of cute, but very very small ...
Not something I would buy.
the upper ones contain daytime running lights and turn signals and the bottom are your headlights. I'm assuming h4 type bulb so lo/hi beam in single bulb.

I need to see this next to another vehicle to judge size. It is supposedly really small which I like.

Just for a comparison between the Versa Hatch and the JUKE

Versa hatch/ JUKE
Exterior (inches)
Wheelbase 102.4 / 99.6
Overall length 169.1 / 162.7
Overall width 66.7 / 69.4
Overall height 60.4 / 61.8

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I like it as well, like a baby Rogue lol. I'd rally/baja it out, caged, lifted suspension, 40" tires, Hella lights on the roof and front of the hood, etc. As far as the engines go, I doubt the 1.6/1.8 would be in it for the NA market, because we like power and more power sells, so more likely the turbo for sure.

·
Registered
452 Posts
center radio area looks like it came out of a late 90s taurus... but "modernized" -5 for all of it lol except the center console

·
Registered
551 Posts
i like it i looks like the mars explorer lol. i hope this car will save gas :p
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i like the interior...
but i agree...i'd have to see this thing in person before i'd remotely like it lol

now that krom...i don't need to see it...i want it! lol

·
Registered
927 Posts
i looks like an offroad vehicle lol hahaha but yeah its the martian rover :p i might even get this because my parents wants the versa :(

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am working on performance items for the Juke as we speak and will have a website for the car........I think when this car actually shows up........your going to love it! Trust me on that one. ;)
How are you working on performance items for a car that is not out yet? There hasn't even been confirmation as to what engines we are getting here in the US. Do you have inside info?

I already love this vehicle. If nissan actually brings over the turbo gas engine and the 4wd it's going to be awesome.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts