Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
The micra's it seems were very good cars. While trying to research the new micra that may come to the USA I seen plenty modified cars and reviews. Everything was positive. I hope the new one is the same and we get a sporty version like the past micras.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The micra's it seems were very good cars. While trying to research the new micra that may come to the USA I seen plenty modified cars and reviews. Everything was positive. I hope the new one is the same and we get a sporty version like the past micras.
when my life settles down i am going to spend price of my v to trick it out. i might put up title with bank after paid off and pro trick the v. serious. by then more parts will be available. i might buy parts if great price as i go. have it cali tricked. turbo and the rest. i feel the v is the car to trick out. just how i feel.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cali tricked out? hahahaha... Wish there was alot of people doing that here in CO
cali tricked meaning those guys know what's right to do on cars. i could bring it to a detail shop in green bay but all they trick up here is trucks. hey milehigh, what's with all the retardedness in colorado. truck central........so sexxy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts