Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.autospies.com/news/2011-Nissan-Micra-Official-Revealed-52279/

I have been waiting awhile to see this little guy. While original drawings shown it too be a bit more aggressive I am content with end result.

Seems to have alot of goodies too like heated seats, sat nav, digi climate control, blue tooth, push button start, 6 speaker system, etc.

Added a few more pics to show a different color as well as a less posed pic

·
Registered
927 Posts
This one looks too small for me :( hence the name micra hahaha... I don't like where they put the antenna at "anyone seen Ultraman? (japanese kid show back in 1998)"

There is a lot of goodies inside the micra well i guess its better than the yaris hehehe...

·
Registered
567 Posts
It does look like his helmet. I'm sure this car's a good size for me driving alone, but I'm sure the boy would have to fold up like an umbrella to ride with me.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are they going to bring this to the US? have you ever seen the Sunny? i seen one from Mexico a while back
Yes this is planned to have a US release. If it will be exactly like this I don't know. I never seen sunny in person before.

It looks funky! Is this going to be an entry level vehicle below the Versa?
It's suppose to be a budget, eco friendly car. Since it's smaller and cheaper then a Versa it will be below the Versa.

I am loving the green color and the glass roof. I hope we get those here.

·
Registered
867 Posts
We've had the Micra here for donkeys years, the latest model looks uber ugly bug face.

It's a shame no-one makes a small car of its size that's hard edged and aggressive looking, with a decent output....then again there's plenty of women that'll buy it so from a business perspective i guess I understand.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We've had the Micra here for donkeys years, the latest model looks uber ugly bug face.

It's a shame no-one makes a small car of its size that's hard edged and aggressive looking, with a decent output....then again there's plenty of women that'll buy it so from a business perspective i guess I understand.
alot of people are saying they prefer the "uber ugly bug face" over this new watered down, no character look (terms I read on the net).

As far as no one making a "hard edged aggressive car" in this segment that I believe was the entire purpose behind the JUKE.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I dont like it. And its bellow the versa???? WOW!!! The versa starts at under $10,000, whats this gonna be under $8,000? It looks really small like the yairs 2dr hatch.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts