Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yup. Hey Milehigh, if I was a moderator @ Nicoclub, I would have a 'Other cars than the Versa' segment. I know you agree with them on Hyundai being a good car company. What would have helped myself there is that they should PARK other car discussions in another segment. I don't come on these sites to read about the mighty Hyundai. Maybe if it was discussed in another forum segment, then it's cool. Last time I looked, Nissan Versa has no affiliation to Hyundai whatever.Don't get mad just my opinion. Ciao.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yup. Another type car discussion segment will never happen. For me, it started when Nico members were talking about why the Fit was a better car than the V. I think talking about the Fit misleads the consumer's purchasing the V. Nico, I betcha, has drawn away sales of the Versa. Just my thought. Ciao.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think NICO would sway sales away from the V. There were people who wanted to buy the V for a purpose, good bang for your buck. Personally, if I didn't test drive a V, I would of been in a Sentra 2.0 S most likely or a Honda Fit.

·
Registered
330 Posts
you can mod a Versa, but can you mod a fit? I know there are exhaust systems and tint, etc. But one thing about the fit is that it already looks modded just by the way it looks. Plus, I am with other members here. The fit and the v are mostly purchased by old fogies like me. Just happy to have a gas sipper you can put a baby elephant in. I come on these sites for pics of the v, not to hear about the Kia Soul. Like | said, if I was moderating and there was indifference with members on a thread, I would move the thread to the 'other cars' segment and lock the thread.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I wonder if my apartment complex would let me plant one of those in front of my spot. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.