Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm hoping this is the correct place for this post. Was looking for a quest category on the main forums. So I have a 2004 Nissan Quest and having problems with the front a.c.. The back a.c. is working but the front is not engaging at all. Also the motor speed only works on max speed. Which I'm assuming the blower motor resistor. Also the controls to change the air temperature is not working at all. So does this sound like one problem with just the resistor or many different problems?

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm hoping this is the correct place for this post. Was looking for a quest category on the main forums. So I have a 2004 Nissan Quest and having problems with the front a.c.. The back a.c. is working but the front is not engaging at all. Also the motor speed only works on max speed. Which I'm assuming the blower motor resistor. Also the controls to change the air temperature is not working at all. So does this sound like one problem with just the resistor or many different problems?
You may have multiple issues. Below are two videos I found regarding some repairs that you can try. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
pimperell
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing