Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I can't wait for it to hit production. That will be next.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I want!!!!!!! IF only I wasn't broke lol. I really hope it comes out just like the concept cause it looks just right.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
this looks like it could come out tomorrow. I see no crazy concept details. Looks like an mr18ddt might be in the future for nissan. I really think the Juke RS should have gone that route.

I didn't know this sentra was even in the works. Now lets get a Nismo Note with the 1.6t engine.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
this looks like it could come out tomorrow. I see no crazy concept details. Looks like an mr18ddt might be in the future for nissan. I really think the Juke RS should have gone that route.

I didn't know this sentra was even in the works. Now lets get a Nismo Note with the 1.6t engine.
While the initial press release was saying 1.8 turbo nissan has put up a page on their own website and it states 1.6 turbo with over 200hp. So I'm pretty sure it's just the nismo juke engine.

Nissan Sentra NISMO Car | Nissan USA

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Can't be the Juke engine, it doesn't produce over 200 as is currently. The new Juke Nismo-R will only produce 215ish, as stated on the press conference the Nismo Sentra will produce close to 240. That can and probably will change anyways. Either way I'm not really keeping my hopes up, just look at what happen to "Nismo Tiida". It looked just like the real thing plus aero and it never made it to production =(

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Can't be the Juke engine, it doesn't produce over 200 as is currently. The new Juke Nismo-R will only produce 215ish, as stated on the press conference the Nismo Sentra will produce close to 240. That can and probably will change anyways. Either way I'm not really keeping my hopes up, just look at what happen to "Nismo Tiida". It looked just like the real thing plus aero and it never made it to production =(
The nismo RS engine makes 215hp. Like I said it's probably using that engine. I'm just giving the latest info from nissan themselves. I think this has a better chance of coming into production then the nismo tiida did. Nissan already stated that they are expanding the nismo lineup for production. So far it's true as they have the GTR, JUKE, 370z and even a nismo Micra/ March. That 240hp rating on the sentra was at a press release from the car shows. Which I would take with more of a grain of salt then what nissan lists on their own website.

Speaking of the nismo March anyone see that the tuned engine in the RS is a 115bhp HR15DE? I know it's not alot I think that engine would be more fun then the HR16DE we got. Little more hp, it's an almost square engine that probably likes to rev. I'm betting it would drive similarly to the fit engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts