Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me. I own a Nissan Tiida Hatchback ( year 2008) which is fitted with an Autotech Lifecare powr slide up seat. Today, I cleaned the car thoroughly and realised after that that the battery of the car was empty. We charged it with our other car ( a Toyota). The car started up. However, we noticed that some of the things in the car were not working. For example, some of the windows are not opening and the Autotech seat which I had left out while cleaning wont get in.

Could anyone tell me what the problem might be and what you think should be done.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
691 Posts
Sorry but, can you tell me what the hell an Autotech Lifecare seat is? What do you mean by "it won't get in"??

Check all your fuses. There is a panel in the dash and one in the engine bay. When you say you "charged it up" with another car, what points did you attach the cables to? Also do you mean you literally charged the battery with another car by letting it sit, or did you use the other car to jump the Versa? You could have blown some fuses if you charged the battery with jumper cables, depending on what points you attached the jumper cables to.

You should always use an engine or chassis ground when jumping a car, people who say otherwise are idiots.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I think lifecare seats are motorized seats that swing out of the car and swing back in. It's to assist people getting in and out of the car who have trouble for one reason or another.

Can you post pics of the vehicle please. I'd like to see it.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Oh. Well i think this problem originates back to when you jumped or charged it. Let us know the details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts