Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please iam having a problem with my car which i cant identify until nw i checked the car twice with the diagnoises computer and checked the fuel pump and air mass and i dont know maybe its spark plugs , i will tell you the problem nw : when press on the pedal accelerating normally the rpm rises smooth tell the end but on heavy full acceleration it cant pass 4500-5000rpm and make sound like poping and this happens on park or drive the same and also sometimes i make a heavy acceleration and the problem appeared and i stop then accelerate again the car dont pass 2000rpm and after seconds it continue accelerating with cutting not smooth but this happens if i make a one heavy acceleration which i told you about ??

·
Registered
993 Posts
You have checked everything I would've suggested, hopefully another member can help. Welcome to the forums though, hope your problem gets fixed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
sounds like under heavy acceleration you might be hitting the chip and when you do that it takes a few seconds for the cpu to return you to normal driving conditions when you let off the chip. The chip might be set to low in the cpu and may need an adjustment.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
check for air intake leaks between the Mass Air Flow sensor and the Throttle body. Make sure there are no leaks and all your hose clamps on tight. Also double check the connection on the MAF.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Any updates, im having the same issue after installing a AEM CAI and Denso Sparkplugs

·
Registered
867 Posts
Make sure you're running the correct spark plugs. I had a customer who noted I also drove a Tiida and had a similar sounding issue to his wife's Tiida.

Turned out he replaced the plugs himself and the shop he bought them from gave him incorrect plugs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.