Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi this its my moms car she when to pump gas and turn off the engine when she done pumping gas , the engine doesn't start so someone help her out turning in on moving the starter and turn on again bit when she came home the car don't want to turn on so we change the starter and give some energy to the battery but still dont turning on please help asap!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi this its my moms car she when to pump gas and turn off the engine when she done pumping gas , the engine doesn't start so someone help her out turning in on moving the starter and turn on again bit when she came home the car don't want to turn on so we change the starter and give some energy to the battery but still dont turning on please help asap!
Sounds like a gas pump problem. Better get a mechanic.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Let me try at this: Your English is good (but I'm sure you would do better in another language).

Your Mother turned off the engine to put gas in the car. Would not start so someone pushed the car just enough to get the starter to work. The car started and she drove home. You changed the starter and charged the battery. Now the car won't start.

Is this correct?

1st Question: Does the starter you put in work - will it turn the engine over ....but it just won't start.

Or

Is the starter not turning the engine over.

If the starter spins but the engine doesn't turn over you either put it in wrong or the teeth on the flywheel are stripped.
If the engine turns over but just won't start you have a completely different problem. Is there a possibility that your Mother accedently put diesel fuel in the tank instead of gas?

If she put gas in try this:

Pull one of the spark plug wires (lay it near the spark plug) have someone watch while you turn the engine over....is there a blue spark between the wire and the plug?

If there is a blue spark than you need to see if you are getting fuel to the engine.

At this point you may want to get a mechanic to look at the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Alan_nc
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing